Bookmarking channels is a great way to connect to your most commonly used channels quickly, rather than finding it on the channel list every time you connect. To bookmark a channel, follow these steps:
- First of all, go to "Settings" -> "Application" and under "Server", make sure the last box is checked. Any updates to your tag that you make on each log-in (promotions, for example) will now automatically update in all of your bookmarks as well so you don't need to remember to manually do it.
- While connected to the channel you wish to bookmark, click "Bookmarks" at the top of TeamSpeak.
- Click "Add to Bookmarks".
- The Label, Address, Nickname and Password boxes should already be filled. Find the "Default Channel" box and click the green arrows button to tell it what channel you're currently in. Leave all other boxes blank.
- Click "Ok". You should see your new bookmarked channel when you click on "Bookmarks" again.