- Log onto TeamSpeak. Move to a channel that you will want to subscribe to if you don't log on to one using a bookmark.
- Right-click the root channel "The Art of Warfare (TAW) TS3" and select "collapse all".
- Click the eye icon and make sure it is gray. This will unsubscribe you from all channels.
- Go to "Settings" -> "Options" -> "Application" and under "Channel Subscription Behaviour", select "Subscribe to current and previously subscribed channels".
- Go to "Settings" -> "Options" -> "Design" and select "expand own channel on login".
- Exit settings. Make sure at this point that the eye icon is still gray.
- Click the "+" button to the left of channel names to navigate to the channels you do want to subscribe to. Usually you will want to subscribe to all of your division's channels, but you can be picky if needed.
- Once you find your desired channels, right-click on them and select "Subscribe to Channel" or, if you want all channels under the selected one to be subscribed to, click "Subscribe to Channel Family".
- Exit TeamSpeak and log on again to see if it worked.
It must be done in this order. If it didn't work, chances are the order was messed up. It's very touchy.